The Children’s Nativity Room will take you back to Bethlehem where Jesus lived as a child.
- Children can visit Joseph’s workshop and make a craft.
- Experience Bethlehem- See gold, frankincense and myrrh, feel camel hair and lamb’s wool, or wrap a doll in swaddling clothes and place it gently in a manger.
- Children’s nativities- There are nativities on display that are designed to appeal to children.
- Praise Him through music- Sit with your little ones and enjoy the musical talents of children as they perform on stage. Performances throughout the day.
- Make a memory- Families and friends can share their memories by taking a picture dressed up in traditional Bethlehem costumes.